Tempting non-customers to ‘Flirt with 3’
Posted on August 22, 2011
Brief: 3 wanted to create a social media presence to interact with, engage and tempt mobile phone users not signed up with 3.
Our strategy was to create a Facebook page where they 3 could ‘flirt’ with potential customers: talk to them, engage with them, and ultimately tempt them into becoming customers. We aimed to create continuous engagement on the page with fun competitions, quizzes and giveaways
One of the many competitions we ran, asked fans to ‘Do the Dirt’ on their current mobile phone provider by coming into a 3 store and uploading the evidence. We drove fans to the page through display ads and social ads.
- 2038 Total Quiz interactions (quizzes, messin around quiz, do the dirt)
- 124 Total wall interactions
- 226 Total photo interactions
- 2388 Overall Total interactions
- €2.40 Overall cost per interaction